Saturday, March 29, 2008

Answers

I've had a few questions lately from people who come up as 'no-reply' or 'anonymous' in their email addresses. I'll do my best to answer them for you - but please forgive me if your questions are lost in my inbox (it can be like a black hole at times!).

Singing Feather sent me a link yesterday regarding methods of payment for the quilt top I've listed on Ebay. Paypal is my preferred method of payment for international customers. I hope that answers your question.

Anonymous Mary asked if I'll be selling the pattern for my Spring Fling quilt, and Betty J asked which magazine the pattern would be in. The pattern will be in Australian Patchwork and Quilting magazine with an on sale date of 22nd August 2008. If the magazine isn't available in your area, or if you simply can't wait that long, just let me know.

Nicole wondered where Cameron's panel came from. I got it from Quiltaholics here in Adelaide. Of course other shops would have it, but I don't know of them specifically. Cheryl is wonderful and if you call or email her, she'd be happy to do a mail order for you.

And lastly, a number of people have asked about the kind of machine I'm using for machine quilting. I don't own a long arm machine (but I'd gladly give one a good home). I use my Bernina, which is an older model - a 1080. I just adore Bernie, and can't imagine using a different machine.

Well, I hope that's everything answered ... be sure to enjoy your weekend! x o x

1 comment:

Purple Pam said...

What a great video. Your son appears to be having a great time, as well as dad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails