Monday, March 30, 2009

It's not about me ...

It's all about the customers today ...

First up, I'm just quilting on a few baby quilts for a friend, and I really wanted to share this cute border - isn't it sweet? I think I shall file this one away for a future project - very cute indeed. I love the combination of the red dots and the fruits. Very sweet.

And last for today - a surprise from a few days back - a customer came into the shop to share a little show and tell. She'd made up one of my quilts - Purple Hearts. It's always so nice to see grandbabies come back to visit. I figure they're babies of my quilts, and therefore grandbabies :-)

Still quilting busily - I've done four quilts over the past five days, so I'm really starting to catch up now.

2 comments:

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Love your grandbaby...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!
~Karen~

lady m said...

Wow, you are one busy lady :-)

The border is quite lovely!

Lady M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails