Sunday, October 18, 2009

Some progress ...

I've only had a little sewing time to myself this week, so I was really glad to get some more of my Xmas project put together today. It's starting to look like something now :-)

Next I need to add the side borders, put a small red bow where the ribbon meets the baubles, and then it'll be ready for quilting.

Will I be able to make a series of these before Christmas is upon us? I hope so ... but I don't think I'll be making too many gifts this year. Sometimes the merry-go-round of life spins very quickly, and we just have to hang on!!

8 comments:

Deb said...

I love this idea!! it is great for the fat quarters you got for xmas and was not sure what to do with!! great idea

loulee said...

Looks great so far Tassie.

paulette said...

I love this, Tazzie! Very cute- I look forward to seeing it finished!
Paulette

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

I love this quilt. I always have leftovers from other Christmas projects and as I love Christmas fabrics I can't seem to get rid of them. Now I know what to do. Thanks for sharing.

Kristie said...

That is so pretty! Love those fabrics!
Kristie

jovaliquilts said...

Oh, I'm really liking this one!

sewprimitive karen said...

So cute. The ornament fabric is cool.

Quilts And Pieces said...

cute, cute, cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails