Thursday, October 01, 2009

Website Housekeeping

I've just had to change the hosting site for my website tazziequilts.com. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the site - I'm pretty sure all has gone well, but you just never know.

Also, I know that a few may have bookmarked or linked to the site with the old hosting address. This would have been as a result of me still learning finer points about hosting and things like 'forward with masking'. But anyways, the upshot is this: If your bookmark/link doesn't work anymore, change it to: http://www.tazziequilts.com and everything should be fine.

Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Nana Time said...

The transistion to the new site worked perfectly and automatically!

Good job!

*karendianne. said...

Testing - passed! :) Warm hugs to beautiful you. Really adore the Alliance Nine Patch by the way.

Elsie Montgomery said...

It worked perfectly. I'm now curious... how did you move all your blogspot posts to your new site?

Elsie Montgomery said...

Oh, I get it... the blog is the same but the hosting site has the link. Nice home page, btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails