Sunday, October 31, 2010

Applique progress :-)

I've done a little more work on the applique blocks for Amy, and I've also attached a few of the block borders. The hats are quite cute, and I'm looking forward to embellishing the blocks with ribbon, buttons and other assorted cuteness once the project has been quilted.

The purple and green colour scheme is still working out for me, and I'm finding all sorts of fabrics in my stash that I'd forgotten about. I had even purchased a border print for this quilt while I was at PIQF in 2008 - I'll have to run it by Amy and make sure she approves :-)

8 comments:

Vickie said...

oh wow Miss T that green and purple is working for me too..well done -will look way kewl with the ebellishments,cheers Vickie

Becky said...

OH! This is turning out so lovely!

Tamera said...

Oh my goodness. It's turning out so beautifully!

Latane Barton said...

That is adorable. I can hardly wait to see it all finished and embellished.

Leeanne said...

is always a 'wow' moment when you see a quilt made up that you have the pattern for but haven't actually made it! This is looking lovely.

Becky R said...

I love the dresses and keeping mostly purple and green it will be just beautiful when completed!

Barb said...

Simply adorable!!

Teresa Rawson said...

Wow - those are lovely blocks! I wish my daughter liked more "girly" things like this...may just have to make one for me!!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails