Monday, September 26, 2011

Yum!

How naughty of me to take a whole week to reveal that ... we were in Singapore!

We stopped into Raffles Hotel more than once for the obligatory Singapore Sling, it would have been irresponsible not to! They're the 'thing to do' and mighty delicious as well :-)

We had a great time with our friends, and we've declared that we'll be back. The girls and I shopped pretty hard, this time we didn't even nudge our baggage allowance - but of course I managed to find 7 pairs of shoes to come home with me.

In quilty news, I've finished quilting one whole border of the NI quilt, so I'm definitely on the home stretch. I'm really looking forward to finishing now ... chatter soon friends :-)

1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh my gosh! It has been ages since I"ve had a singapore sling! We used to have them in college!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails