Sunday, September 16, 2012

Getting very close ...

Just three little wedge shapes need to be pieced, and I can attach the rest of this border. It's getting soooo close!


This border has been quite a marathon - with HUNDREDS of pieces, but I think it has been really worth it. I took a peek at the next two borders, and they're much simpler. I'm really looking forward to working on them.

I may get the next bits done this afternoon - but first a few chores - I've been a bit lazy and Camo's toys are all over the place right now. Once they're tidied, my mind will be de-cluttered and I can press on :-)

10 comments:

Kleine Vingers said...

It looks so good! Goog luck with the next border.
Greetings

sewprimitive karen said...

Gracious! You are making the most extraordinary quilts. How large will this one be?

Sheila said...

breathtaking. your patience will be rewarded with a treasure

Anonymous said...

This looks like another award winner - you will have to endure being a prize winner again for your magnificent creation !! Love following your progress...

Ott in Texas
otttexas@yahoo.com

AnnieO said...

Beautiful!

Make Camo pick up his own toys.

Pip said...

I can't believe how quickly you have gone ahead with this quilt, it is looking beautiful.

Becky said...

What a lovely quilt!! You should be very proud of this quilt

Céline said...

What 's I say?? SO BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL , you know that I love your quilt. This quilt is perfect, bravo!!! kiss my darling

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous once again!! I can't get over how fast you are. Very well done! :-))

Anonymous said...

It is just awesome Tazzie!
Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails