Thursday, April 09, 2015

Dargate Border

Do you remember the Dargate border print I recently picked up at Hetties Patch? It's just the prettiest fabric ever, and this week I finally grabbed the border print and my Montmellick quilt top and made the introduction ...

Aren't they just meant to be together? I'm really pleased with the combination now. As soon as I saw the fabric those weeks ago I just had to have some, and now I'm thinking it must have been a premonition. Happy days, I can't wait to get busy sewing!!

Chatter soon xox

9 comments:

Kyle said...

That's a great border for your Montmellick quilt. It ties the colors together along with the chintz and broudrie perse applique. Great choice.

Tired Teacher said...

Yes, it's the perfect fabric for this quilt.

Missy Shay said...

It is perfect!

lleblanc_nd said...

Lovely, just lovely. Loved your spider web from Tuesday's post, too, especially the flower on the left.

Lorraine

AnnieO said...

Beautiful! They do look meant for each other!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Perfect! How lucky to come across a beautiful border fabric for your top!

Lynne in Hawaii said...

Oh yeah! Perfect!

LuAnn said...

That border is just perfect; what beautiful flowers. I saved the Mountmellick clues but haven't started. I love everything Di Ford and have done a couple of hers.

Beatrice said...

This border looks awesome with the quilt top! Keep up the good work! The end is in sight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails